Here are some examples of Pepsi-sponsored events and Pepsi venues to target this summer, but make sure you find out what’s happening near you with a simple internet search! As activists on the ground crash PepsiCo events around the country, online activists will amplify their voices across the world using social media to disrupt PepsiCo’s marketing efforts and drive home the point that thousands of us stand together in our call for an end to Conflict Palm Oil.
– Pepsi Outdoor Summer Concerts in Spokane, Washington – 10 concerts between July 9 and September 22: here is a complete list of shows and dates
– The Pepsi Tour Golf Tournament in various cities throughout California and Arizona all year long: here is a complete list of event dates and locations
– Dew Tour by Mountain Dew City Championships August 16-17 in Portland, Oregon: the details
– Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam August 29-31 in Panama City Beach, Florida: the details
– Pepsi Grandstand Concerts August 18 at the South Carolina State Fair in Columbia, South Carolina: the details
– Pepsi Wild Cherry Day and Pepsi Gospel Music Festival August 17 at the Indiana State Fair in Indianapolis, Indiana: the details
– The Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado is hosting various concerts and sports games throughout July, August and September: here is the calendar of events
– Pepsi Amphitheater at Fort Tuthill Park in Flagstaff, Arizona is hosting various concerts throughout July, August and September: here is the complete list of events
– Metlife Stadium in Rutherford, New Jersey is hosting various concerts and sports games throughout July, August and September: here is the complete list of events
– Pepsi Skyline Stage in Chicago, Illinois is hosting a show by Cirque Shanghai: Warriors throughout July and August: the details
Don’t forget, if there isn’t a Pepsi-sponsored event or venue near you, no prob. You can do your action practically anywhere with a Pepsi logo: a Pepsi vending machine, billboard, bottling facility, or grocery store shelf stocked with PepsiCo goodies, such as Lay’s Chips or Quaker chewy granola bars, that has Pepsi signage close to home.
PepsiCo is pushing its #LiveForNow propaganda out through it’s “Real Big Summer” marketing campaign which includes Pepsi sponsored concerts and events across the US. We need YOU to crash Pepsi-sponsored events and deliver the message that #LiveForNow shouldn’t mean rainforest destruction, climate change and human rights abuses.