RAN is scaling up it’s digital engagement program to better connect with our supporters. We need support from talented volunteers like you. You’ll get to work with campaigners taking on some of world’s biggest corporations to fight against climate change, forest destruction, and for human rights! And you will be joining the digital team, made up of staffers who bring and will share knowledge with you from the Obama campaign, Greenpeace, Amnesty International, Occupy Wall St, the animal rights movement, and more.
We are looking for talented folks to come in and help with some basic data analysis. An ideal volunteer would have these skills and be able to meet these requirements:
- Able to contribute 2-3 hours a week.
- Comfortable with basic data analysis
- Experience slicing and dicing data to tell a compelling story
- Able to spot trends in data
- Comfortable with filters and algorithms
For more details or to get connected email email@example.com with quick bio and why you’re like to volunteer with RAN.