By leaving a “1 star” rating and app review exposing Abercrombie & Fitch’s risk of rainforest destruction you’re helping educate consumers about what’s in their clothing and putting your critical message directly between Abercrombie & Fitch and its consumers.
Android Users (Google Play / Google +)
- Click here go to the Google Play Store.
- Click on “Install” to download the free app. (You can only rate it if you have downloaded it...don’t worry, you can delete it right after you’re done rating it!)
- Sign in with your google/gmail login.
- Scroll down and click “Write a Review”
- Select a “1 star” rating and write a review. Here’s a sample review you can use:
Any products that may contain rainforest destruction are not even worthy of one star! Abercrombie & Fitch has almost 300 items that use fabrics made from trees, which may be coming from endangered rainforests in Indonesia. It’s time A&F addresses this scandal hidden in its clothing!
6. Click “Submit”
Visual guide for Android users on a computer:
Visual guide for Android users on mobile:
Thank you for taking action to expose the hidden scandal of rainforest destruction risk in Abercrombie & Fitch’s clothing!