Thanks for your interest in volunteering with RAN!! We're looking for passionate activists to join our Conflict Palm Oil campaign team as Outreach Leaders.
As an Outreach Leader, you will work with experienced campaigners and program staff to put pressure on 20 of the most well known food companies in the world, the Snack Food 20, to get Conflict Palm Oil off the shelves. Specifically, Outreach Leaders will work with our campaign team to push PepsiCo, a major Conflict Palm Oil laggard, to adopt a responsible palm oil policy that cuts its ties to the destruction of Indonesia’s rainforests, extinction, the abuse of workers and communities and climate change.
What does it mean to be an Outreach Leader?
- Participating in strategic phone banking to RAN Palm Oil Activists
- Preparing action materials (e.g. stickers, action toolkits) to go out to Palm Oil Activists
- Digital / social media engagement
- Conducting research to investigate corporate targets
- Supporting campaign staff in many different capacities!
RAN's Outreach Leaders will receive hands-on-learning about our brand of corporate campaigning for the forests, climate and human rights as well as direct experience working in a non-profit office. Outreach Leaders will be mentored and supported by campaign staff to ensure they are thriving and growing their skills.
Sign up today to learn more!
Please read and sign new volunteer agreement and forward to Nancy Johnson email@example.com